Sunday, January 31, 2010

We're Back!

We have been back in the states for a week now and I haven't blog yet, so "we're back" in many ways I feel like.

This week has been a week of adjustment. We never imagined jet lag being so bad. We have been up almost everyday before 5am regardless of how much sleep we have had. The first few days seemed reasonable because we were napping during the days or going to bed really early, but recently we are still waking up early with only 5 hours of sleep. Hopefully this week will go better for us!

In other news Vivian is growing like a weed and becomes more of a person daily. She talks in complete sentences all the time now. She loves to talk on the phone and my dad loves talking to her so I have a video of her saying "Hello Gerald!", but unfortunately I am having difficulties uploading it tonight so I will try again later.
She is soo cute. Wearing Holland shoes and a santa hat...this is her version of dress-up!
Her present from Hong Kong, a good luck doll
the doll

I have also finished my pillowcase vest. It is made out of our old pillowcase. I used the stuffing for our 3 new pillows and used the case to make this awesome vest. Here is the vest on Summer, my dress form. Yes, we named her Summer!

I also was lucky enough TODAY to finally get the boots I have wanted for about 3 months. These are the cutest rain boots ever! They are shaped like cowboy boots, but are rubber and have skulls and roses on them. LOVE THEM! I wore them out tonight although it wasn't raining, I think these are my Sandra Bullock boots (movie - All About Steve).



No comments: