Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A New Post

I just figured I would post because it has been a little while since we have posted. There is not much new going on...Davis left for Scottsdale on Sunday for training. Meanwhile Beast and I have pretty much stayed indoors due to the CPA exam. It has rained almost every day since Davis has been gone so it has not been all that bad to have to stay indoors. I have been studying and painting. Painting is my breaks from studying. Since we don't have cable there is pretty much nothing else to do inside besides paint, eat, and surf the web (which I do a lot of).

I found milk at the drug store 3 blocks away for $2.70 and was pretty excited about it.

Davis has met several new friends, but I will let him tell you all about his experience in the corporate world of accounting.

I don't have any pictures for you this time, but maybe after I take this part of the CPA I will go outside again and take more pictures. I am hoping to be able to sit for this part next Friday that way I will be done with it by the time Davis gets home. We are planning on going and getting bikes next weekend so then we will have all kinds of pictures!

Until next time....Have a wonderful day!

No comments: