Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Davis.....From Scottsdale!

Hey everyone, I know that Cindy already posted today too, but I thought that I would go ahead and post an update from myself tonight since I had not really posted anything in a while.

If you've been keeping up then you know that last week I was in San Francisco for orientation, and now for this week and the next I'm in Scottsdale, AZ for job training. I've got to say, it has been pretty cool so far. The people here are really cool, I just hate that Cindy cannot be here with me. =(

Right now, as weird as it is for me to say, I have just about as many (if not more) friends from San Francisco as I do friends from Seattle. From Seattle I have met Marco, Beatrice, and Annie who all started work the same day as I did, and I got to meet Carlos and Wes (who have been working for a couple of months already) this week in Scottsdale. I got to know the San Francisco office people pretty well last week while the four of us from Seattle were there and now they are here in Scottsdale with us too. It kind of sucks that I'm becoming friends with them and then really won't get to see them much again. Although, I am going to try and talk a few of them into coming up and going snowboarding this winter with us.

Scottsdale has been hot. Looking at the forecast for the next two weeks, there isn't a single day that won't be below 100 degrees. However, its not really too big of an issue since Deloitte has us up in the Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center so all of our meetings and events are right here. So....we do not have to venture out into the sun too much.

Speaking of, we are trying to get a group together to go tubing this Sunday since we actually have that whole day off. That would be neat if we can talk the whole crew into going. We'll see...

Well, its getting late and I have another big day of Audit/ERS training bright and early in the morning. Thanks for reading!

No comments: