Saturday, June 27, 2009

Only about 10 months late...

Hey guys, its Davis. Cindy usually keeps the blog up-to-date, but today I figured that I would finally get around to blogging about the video I made of our drive across the country. I know that was a really long time ago (last July, almost a year ago now!), but it took me forever to get around to finalizing it and putting it on YouTube.

We managed to take about 2300 pictures over the entire drive and I put those together to form a time-lapse video of it. Its pretty neat because you can really see how the landscape changes from state to state during the drive. So, without making you wait any longer, here is the video:

Edit: So after look at what the blog post looks like when its published, it looks like the YouTube is having trouble displaying it correctly for some reason. I deleted the video from the blog post and just added a direct link to the video on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv6qZRYvox4

3 comments:

gerald said...

very good. but you know i'm old and my eyes and mind don't work that fast. i need one in about a ten minute speed.

Adam Chan said...

Dude, that was sweet! I like the music too. Nice job :)

Anonymous said...

Looks good but I agree with Gerald. So fast I got a little woozy. If you every do a slightly slower version. I forwarded to others that don't normally keep up with the blog. Congrats on your "little" jog yesterday.
Dwayne