Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good Luck Charm

I forgot to tell you about my wonderful good luck charm. Jenny, my employer, (AKA Viv's mom) gave Davis and I a good luck charm(card) for the marathon.

Davis is big into Magic: The Gathering (which is a nerdy card game for all of you non-geeks of the world) and it just so happens that John, Jenny's husband, use to work for this card company soo..... for his good luck they gave him a really old card that would give him energy in the game (or energy for the run).

For me they had a special or maybe you would say limited edition card made. It is of a great soccer player that is only 16 months old! She is a cutie!

This was a very appreciated gesture. It was so sweet of them to think of us and I am so pleased to be working for them and with Vivian.


No comments: