Saturday, June 12, 2010

Update

This update kinda stinks because it is going to be a quick ramble!

Since June 6th, we have spent many nights with friends because we were going to be gone for 3 weeks! I had dinner with Carly as she is going to spend the summer on the East coast so we will not see each other again until September. We had another birthday dinner with Sushi, Nisha, and Freddo because Freddo missed the previous one and it was a BLAST!!! Although I did NOT feel lie getting up on Thursday and packing, I had to and it was worth it once we were down on the ground in Nashville minus 1 bag BUT with family! <~That's a long story for another post. We had dinner Friday with Dad, Barb, Russ, Pooh, Mandy, Chris, and the boys at Connor's and it was delish! Thanks Dad and Barb! After a 10 hour drive today, we are HERE at the beach and I am going to enjoy every and I mean every minute of it! The sun, relaxing, family time, and great food....sounds like a great week :)

AND BECAUSE I HAVE NO PICTURES OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED ITEMS on my computer yet....

here is a cute dog
and Davis' henna tat from the Gupta's wedding

No comments: