Sunday, June 27, 2010

A day with Dad

Last Thursday was a dad day and a much needed one at that. I feel like it has been forever since dad and I had a day just us and it was fantastic! We went to lunch with Barb and then to the resort’s pool to soak up some rays and chat. After that dad had an errand so Barb and I worked on my dress for Tot’s wedding, it needed to be taken up about 3 inches. We accomplished our goal and it looked great. Then to RT’s for dinner and the store for groceries for Mandy’s shower the next night….can someone say busy?!? Thanks for a great day Dad and Barb! I miss seeing you guys and hope to see you in Seattle one day soon! Thank you for all that you do! You are one of a kind, Dad and I love you for many reasons, but this one tops the list! I am thankful to be your daughter :)



No comments: