Sunday, June 6, 2010

more more more Birthday

Yesterday was a great day because once again we celebrated my birthday! We had decided the night before that we were going to sleep in and our sleeping in became 9am (not cool at all) so we had the traditionally birthday breakfast of pancakes because I LOVE pancakes and then we went back to sleep and slept until 1pm (this was awesome)! I then took Belle for a run while Davis gave Beast a much needed bath. I didn't want to be stuck on a airplane for 6 hours on Thursday with a stinky dog and I am sure my mother-in-law will appreciate clean dogs for the week they are spending with her.
my handsome hubby cooking
perfect pancakes every time

Davis somewhat surprised me (I found out on my birthday) that we were going to see the Rat City Rollergirls that night! I have been wanting to see them for what seems like forever and it was there last match of the season AND IT WAS AWESOME! Sushil and Nisha joined us and I think we all thoroughly enjoyed watching especially the championship game in which the underdogs, Sockit Wenches, won. Thanks Dave for taking me, it was a blast! I could totally be a season ticket holder next year :)

After the derby was over, we went to a Thai place in Queen Anne and indulged in delicious food!

my gift from Vivian, she is soo talented
only in Seattle

the crew
again only in Seattle, the dressed up skeleton is at least 50 years old and is wearing a fishnet shirt
underdogs win
my present from the Gupta's because they had never heard of "earthquake" before
as always a birthday shot



No comments: