Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mother's Day

This mother's day I was in Seattle and once again didn't get to see my mother, but I knew I would be home soon so I saved a day just for mom and me when I was in town. It was a very special day because it rarely happens that we get to spend time together just us and by rarely I mean never! We went to see the movie, Killers, while enjoying a HUGE tub of popcorn, had lunch at McAlister's (we love their chicken salad), shopped a little bit (just enough for me and mom).

It was a great mother daughter day and I loved being able to spend the day just with her. She is an amazing mom and I miss her daily. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful mom and best friend. Thank you mom for all you do and for being you! I hope you know how much you mean to me. I love you!





No comments: