Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ava Reese

We had Ava Reese a shower two Fridays ago.....

Mom and I cooked/prepped all day I feel like, but the shower went great. She had a good turnout and lots of great gifts. And I shouldn’t mention the GREAT food, but I did anyway. And for those of you who came and for those of you who didn’t but want a great spinach dip recipe, here it is…..

8 oz. pepperjack cheese
1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and sqeezed dry
8 oz. cream cheese
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1/3 cup half-and-half
1 Tbsp. finely chopped jalapeno

beat cream cheese and half-and-half with a mixer. mix in cheese, tomatoes, spinach, onion, and jalapeno thoroughly. bake uncovered at 375 for 25 minutes, or until bubbly. stir to heat thoroughly.

Thanks mom for all of your help!

all the boys were there for, to eat icing
my girls even Ava Reese
Anna Grace

oh yeah the boys loved helping rip wrapping paper as well


No comments: