Sunday, August 1, 2010

The OC

This weekend was all about relaxing.....and feeling like I was in California. I asked Davis yesterday if we could go to the beach and take our sweatshirts so that I could pretend that I was in the OC (orange county) and he politely said "of course". So we packed our packs with sports equipment, food, and music and headed for the beach. It was beautiful and I decided that I could do that every weekend and have the best life ever :)

Davis made guacamole and I made chips. We took chicken and corn to cook on the grills there and brought along smores ingredients for dessert, yum! Nisha and Sushil came to partake in the goodness and it was another GREAT night!
unloading our packs
the crowded beach

gorgeous
seaplane
are the summers worth the rain/overcast?
the marina in the distance

a homemade boat, this reminded me of the TN river



time for smores
loving life

we're so hood


No comments: