Sunday, March 28, 2010

Housewarming Party

After months of hard work we finally had our housewarming party today and it was great! We couldn't ask for better friends! We had 21 people show!! We did get to meet a lot of our neighbors which was a definite plus for us. We had tons to eat and drink and received some awesome wines and beverages in return, thanks everyone! We also received a plant, yay....hopefully this one will live! and also received some Froot Loops, someone knows us a little too well, maybe?

All in all it was a great time and I am glad we were able to show off our hard work and enjoy with those that matter the most :) I didn't take many pictures because we were so busy, but as always it turned into game night in the end so I do have a few that I will post eventually! I will definitely try to get some up soon of our place.

No comments: