Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tot's Engaged

So this weekend was a huge weekend for my best friend, college roommate, maid of honor Tot. She got engaged to her boyfriend, Brian, of forever. They are moving from Phoenix to Alabama for Brian to go to med school starting July sooooo.....their wedding is July 3rd, yes of 2010! In one respect it will be nice because they only have to think about planning for 3.5 months, but it will be a stressful time.

I am super excited for them. I am the matron of honor and I am super pumped about planning this Bachelorette party!! It will be one to remember.
my bachelorette party
bachelorette limo - me and Tot on the right
us after the GA game
us at my wedding

I love you Tot and I am super excited for you and Brian. I hope we get to spend a lot of time together pre-wedding!



No comments: