Saturday, February 21, 2009

Party at the Needle

Last night we went to a benefit party that one of our friends helped plan. It was held at the Space Needle so we were excited because even though we have lived in Seattle for 7 months we haven't been to the top. It was a cocktail event with mostly Microsoft & Boeing employees. After getting ready we taxied there because my feet were freezing. They had a great DJ, 3 bars, & appetizers. Everyone was given 3 drink tickets and the opportunity to go to the observation deck. After we left, we went to a friend's apartment for a little while & then trekked it back to our place (& yes this time I walked back in my heels). We had a great time. I love to dance & so it was great for me! Thanks Dave for dancing with me!

Downtown view
the bay
Us
Our friends..Diane, Davis, George, me, David (Freddo), & Frankie
Everyone in line for drinks...Adri is the only one looking
Can't remember name, George, & Adri

No comments: