Monday, February 16, 2009

A Week In Tennessee

Our week vacation has been wonderful! We have enjoyed being able to see everyone & thank everyone for being so flexible. I have a ton of photos/videos to post, but I am going to wait until we get to Seattle to do so. Our schedule worked as predicted. We enjoyed home cooked meals, Cracker Barrel, Waffle House, Soccer Taco, Copper Cellar, and Chili's molten cake! Yes, we ate a lot, but we did stay on track with the marathon training.

We can't wait for everyone to move to Seattle! or at least come visit!

We got to meet Daniel's new girlfriend, Kalie and tour Vanderbilt campus. These were extras to our already packed week!

We were also blessed with re-arranging my bedroom at home because my sister and her crew moved into my old room. Since the TVA ash spill Nolan has been breaking out in a rash & not to say that it is TVA's fault but you never know so precautionary measure was to move in with mom. We had to move all of our wedding gifts that didn't make it to Seattle upstairs in the extra closet. This was a pain, but well worth it for Nolan's health! I love my nephews and I do miss getting to see them whenever I want! I was able to spend a lot of time with them this week & even got to go to their daycare for a Valentine's Day party!

Mom's house was packed Friday night. Along with Davis & I staying at mom's, Mandy, Chris, Nolan, Jonas, and my best friend Tyler stayed the night. It was a full house! Saturday afternoon we all gathered downstairs & watched The Family Stone. It has always been mine & mom's favorite thing to do on Saturdays....Eat pancakes & lay around while watching movies (granted mom usually doesn't see the movie)!

We spent Valentine's Day night with friends. It was a wonderful night and it was great to see everyone that was able to come. Thanks Tyler for letting us stay the night! Also thanks Amber for brunch Sunday morning. It was delicious! It was good to see Evie and I loved her loving on me!

We are going to miss everyone & really hope that will have visitors soon!

Thank you to everyone who cooked for us and/or took us to dinner/supper (that's for dad)!

We hope that Gregory had a good birthday party. We thoroughly enjoyed the company, the meal, & the margaritas!

No comments: