Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tennessee Pictures

So this is the most random assortment of pictures & it is a lot of pictures! Enjoy!

Valentine's Day was spent in Knoxville with friends & of course we went to Waffle House
Adam Chan being Adam Chan
me & my bestest....Thanks Tyler for staying with us at mom's & for letting us stay with you!
Me & Adam Chan....We love this Asian
Us with Dad & Barb....You guys need to come visit!
Davis in my 4th grade leather jacket....he is cute in everything
Me & my sister....in case you can't tell
The whole crew at Soccer Taco....I am so glad that everyone of you were able to attend!
Me & J-man
Jonas feeding uncle Dave
me, mom, & Greg
TVA ash spill
The girlies at LJS (Long John Silvers)!
loving on Jonas
nephews at daycare
Jonas loved the camera
who knows why
Dave & I were more entertained than the nephews with the building blocks
the kids outside CB (Cracker Barrel)
me, Dave, & mamaw
Dave loving on Greg
me & my wonderful mom!


No comments: