Monday, January 3, 2011

White Christmas Part 2


Mandy's apron that I made her
Naked boy
reading a new book
Mom also received a new book, I think she liked it :)


We drove 3 hours at 12am Christmas morning to Davis' parents house in clear conditions only to sleep and wake up to this....

We had dinner with Ma & Pa on Christmas
after having a HUGE and wonderful brunch at Nona's...me and the brother-in-law
Davis' parents dog, Precious.

After many presents, good food, and quality family time we headed to Chattanooga for some quality friend time! It's always nice to get the college crew back together, I miss all of them very much!
Tot and Dave
Cheers! Tot, me, Daniel, Dave, and Tyler
Tyler, Tot, and me
The whole crew after dinner...I won't name everyone!
Me and Teeler

The next day mom and Greg met us in Chattanooga for a Cracker Barrel lunch and sad "until next time". It always sad leaving my parentals as they are so awesome! I hope my kids will feel the same way :)
us at CB before the tears

Our Christmas to each other was patiently waiting on us when we returned home and it was yet another round of amazing gifts. Thanks Davis for everything, you are truly my best friend!
Dave in his first rain coat... yes we have been in Seattle for 2.5 years and he has yet to own a rain jacket.
new jammies and stockpot
rain shoes

I want to thank everyone who made this Christmas amazing. Thank you for all the gifts, the food, the rides to and from the airport, the use of a car, and most importantly the love! You all are the best and we definitely miss you all ;)








1 comment:

Late Night Shey said...

I know this is completely random and I mean this in the nicest way possible: You have the cutest family. I hope your holidays were as great as it looks.