Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's my birthday

My birthday is my favorite holiday, well it's on even ground as my other favorite holidays!

27 has always been my 'something great' is going to happen year. When I was younger, 27 was the year I was going to get married...somehow I got lucky and found my love early so now 27 needs a new something big.  Maybe it's that I have been married for 5 years and we are taking an awesome (possibly once in a lifetime) trip or maybe it's that we are going to move, or maybe it's....who knows?

All I know is that I am blessed to be 27, living life to the fullest with an excellent man by my side, having gracious and loving parents, in-laws, siblings, friends, and family.

Fortunately we were home near my birthday so I was able to have dinner with the family.  Dad and Barb took us to Connors, mom cooked some of my favorite foods, and the in-laws were able to come up and spend some quality time on the lake with us.  Thank you everyone for being so flexible and making my birthday special :)  I love you all!!

For my actual birthday...Davis and I slept in, went to brunch, he took me on a lulu shopping spree, then dinner and a movie 'What to Expect When You're Expecting'.  It was a perfect day, we started the morning with absolutely no plans...hence the sleeping till noon.  Thanks Dave!

Here's to 27, I am excited to see what this year brings!
in Tampa for my birthday weekend
 Dad, me, and Barb at Connor's
 Great friends
 My birthday buddy, Happy Birthday Sushi!


 birthday pose

Cuties

No comments: