Monday, May 21, 2012

Wedding Season

The sun is out and love has sprung.  A couple of our good friends got engaged recently and  I felt the need to post!  Congrats Adam and Grace, I am super happy for you both :)

Also my dear friend had her bachelorette weekend last weekend and it was a blast.  I am blessed to know her and call her my friend.  What an awesome weekend!!!  We went to a cooking class Friday night where I learned how to butcher a chicken, something I have always wanted to learn.  Saturday we ran a 5K, followed by coffee and cupcakes...had some down time before hitting the city for dinner, karaoke, and dancing!  It was a long but wonderful day.  Sunday we indulged in an awesome brunch before packing our limo bus and heading home.  Thanks HG for a wonderful loaded girls weekend!!

 our limo bus pulling up


 dessert prepared by the dessert team, it was delicious!  Pear tart with homemade biscotti and twice dipped chocolate strawberries (because once is not enough) ;)



 Molly singing in the hotel lobby, it was beautiful!
 2 of my favs!
 view from our room

No comments: