Monday, May 21, 2012

Here's to us

This past Saturday was our 5 year anniversary.  It seems odd to think that we have been married for 5 years as it does not seem that long at all.  I guess time does fly when you are having fun!  We have planned an awesome vacation that will begin in October to celebrate our years together...I can't wait!  We spent the big day in true Cindy/Davis fashion by laying in the shade by the pool, playing games, and eating good food!  Thanks to Dad, Barb, Sue, and Chris for letting us crash with you guys in the beautiful penthouse!  We enjoyed every minute of it ;)



 Davis' new awesome/techy watch

Thanks Dave for all you do for me!  I cannot express in words how much I love you, you are the best and cutest ;)  I am glad you are mine!  Happy 5 years to us!

No comments: