Friday, May 20, 2011

4 Years

Time flies when you are having fun!

I can't believe it's been 4 years since we stood on the dock at the lake house and said "I Do". A lot has changed since that beautiful day. The biggest change (in our lives) being we moved to Seattle, bought a home, and started new jobs...I don't think we could have made a better decision! Starting our lives together in a new city, what an experience! We are still making new friends and learning how to live with one another. It took some time, but we finally got a life outside of ourselves and work. If I was to give anyone advice about moving to a new city, I would say "give it time".

Davis travels quite a bit and I am super lucky to have the girlfriends that I do. They have made Seattle awesome!

The crazy thing about 4 years is it ages you, I still like to consider myself 21! Davis and I are still very young at heart and not sure when or if ever we will want to "grow up".

Our 4th was celebrated with
us
octopus, halibut, cocktails
champagne and the movie Bridesmaids
I gave our night out "2 arms up"
What the future holds?...lots of traveling!

Davis - Thank you for being you and loving me! You are an amazing guy and I love you more than you know ;-) Here's to many more...

No comments: