Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How do people have time to blog?

Seriously, I would like to know how all of you out there that I somewhat/no longer stalk because I don't have time....where do you find time to blog? It was easy when I only worked PT, but now it's a struggle to post once a week.

This past weekend started Viv night. Friday night I kept Viv and we had a great time together as always. I taught her "Shout," yes the song including the hands in the air and we had a slumber party in her bed pretty much because I was cold and wanted under the covers.

Saturday I had brunch with my girlfriends and it was amazing food with great gals. I love my new friends, I feel blessed to have them. After brunch Davis and I laid around until dinner time and then we headed over to a friend's house for dinner and games. I made homemade brownies and they were uber delicious :)

Sunday we had brunch with Lindsey and Freddo, went for a run, and then ate a ton of buttered cheesy popcorn while watching The Social Network. It was a pretty good film.

One day I will get around to taking and posting pictures again. One of the main problems is that I got an iphone and never take my camera along anymore. And I never connect my phone to the computer to get the pictures off that I do take....must do that soon or at least just email them to myself.

This is a short week for me as I fly out tomorrow for a girls weekend in Asheville. I am super excited for a girls weekend and for much needed spa treatments and pampering.

Davis leaves for Thailand on Saturday...maybe he will actually leave his hotel room to take pictures for us, I wouldn't hold your breath.

No comments: