Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home from Thailand

Davis made it home at 8am yesterday and I woke up after only 5 hours of sleep to greet him at the airport with a smile and a hug. I was very glad to have him back, it had been 10 days! I took the pups with me as usual and Belle was super super excited to see her daddy, she loves him too much! Once we got home, he unloaded all of his Thai goodies and we took a 3 hour nap.

The goodies....
cookies with almonds in the middle, they are pretty yummy

scarves for me :)
clutch for me
book for me
book for him, this says a lot about him
seaweed candy, spicy seaweed candy...not great

another Thai snack, toast with butter and sugar....quite tasty

After our nap we headed to the theatre to watch Paranormal Activity 2, it was decent for this type of film but I thought the 1st one was scarier.

After the movie we headed to How to Cook a Wolf for dinner where we had soft boiled eggs, fettuccine, and octopus. It was pretty yummy
BUT of course we didn't stop there....we then headed to Old School Frozen Custard for a nightcap. It was a great Saturday.

No comments: