Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hot Yoga, IKEA, and Molly Moon's

This weekend was busy as always. Friday night was date night at Quinn's, a gastropub in Capital Hill. I had chicken cooked in duck fat and it might have been the best chicken I have ever had. After dinner we headed to Molly Moon's for a little bit of this
and a little bit of this...
We do love ice cream :)

On Saturday, I tried hot yoga for the first time and it was great. I have been wanting to do it for a while and it just so happen my neighbor could get me into 1 class free that also included a free Italian lunch (free lunch = I am there)!! So for those of you who don't know, hot yoga = yoga in 100 degree room. I don't sweat often so for me to be soaking wet after 10 minutes was super impressive. I loved it, I just don't really have to time to do it during the week now that I am such a high powered business woman :)

After hot yoga and one of the best lunched ever, Dave and I headed to IKEA for some home improvement projects. We left IKEA with way more than we went for, but that seems to be the case every time. Here is what we accomplished this morning before Dave headed out to California.
picture frame collage and magazine rack
this is just 1 of our cute dogs being cute
Dave had to have this sheepskin for the dogs..."It's soo soft, Cindy" - Davis
Here are the plates we hung a couple of weeks ago
close up, and yes I am making sweet tea :)

No comments: