Friday, January 30, 2009

It's too late to be awake

So I just finished my 2nd book for the week and since Davis will be home in less than 30 minutes I decided to blog to stay awake.

So the 1st book I read was Something Blue, it is the 2nd book in Emily Giffin's 3 book series: Something Borrowed, Something Blue, & Baby Proof. It was a great book, but so far I have loved everything I have read of hers. I read her newest one this summer, Love the One Your With, and it was terrific as well.

The 2nd book I read was The Choice by Nicholas Sparks and it was equally as good. It was shorter and a faster read. It was hard to put down which I guess is why it only took 3 days to read.

I guess I will need to make a trip to the library tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Raymonds said...

yay! you read it...awww the ending was great!