Monday, January 26, 2009

2 week count down!

So this past weekend we went snowboarding and house hunting...pretty much what we do every weekend! I don't know what we are going to do when the season is over and we have bought a house...I guess we will have to find new things to do. This past week I took the last CPA test (hopefully) and afterwards Davis had made reservations at a Japanese restaurant to celebrate. Freddo, our friend from Michigan joined us and we split 4 bottles of sake. It was a great night and the food was delicious! Thanks Dave! He even had to skip out on Magic night, but don't worry he made up for it on Saturday!

Saturday morning we went to West Seattle to house hunt. West Seattle has some amazing views! It was a good day and we saw a lot of good stuff. Sunday was our boarding day. We are definitely getting better although Davis had an incredible wipe out which I did not get on video :(

Davis is gone this week to San Fran and I am job hunting!

No comments: