Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy Bees

For some reason it is so hard to find time to update the blog as often as I would like. It is probably because Davis and I spend every free moment watching TV shows....we are ruining our minds and we love it! We have watched 1 1/2 seasons of 24 and all 4 seasons of Weeds in like a month...kinda ridiculous...maybe! We have done a bunch of other stuff as well.....

We have now been snowboarding twice and we did get season passes so we can go whenever we want. We love it and have so much fun going together. We are getting much better! We videoed each other this past weekend...I will post the videos soon!

We also have a new game that we like to play, Race for the Galaxy. It is a fun game and it's nice to be able to play games again. Thanks mom & Greg for sending us our games...we had company over this weekend to play Settlers.

I take the last part of my CPA next Wednesday.

Davis and I are training for the Seattle marathon in June. It is something I have always wanted to do...it has been a goal of mine to run the NY marathon so this is a trial run! Davis couldn't let me out do him so he is running it with me and I am thankful to have a competitive husband! We are doing well so far although the max run has only been 4 miles, but we did run 13 miles last week.

We went house shopping on Sunday with our realtor, Jenny, she is a sweetheart. Our plan in to meet with her weekly to explore all the neighborhoods and then pick one. We are hoping to have a place by June. This past weekend we did West of I-5/Ballard area.

Davis leaves tomorrow for Reno, but he will be back Thursday. He is traveling to San Fran next week. He always leaves me the week of my test so no one to celebrate with when I am done.

We can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Tyler Ellis said...

Settlers. I forgot about that game. And probably for a reason.