For dessert we had an avocado lime cheesecake that was delicious and super easy...Kristen made it and gave us the recipe so if you are interested here it is...
Avocado Lime Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan until small bubbles appear around edges. Remove from heat and stir sugar into the cream until it dissolves. Transfer to a medium bowl, and allow to cool.
- Combine the avocado and cream cheese in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add the lime juice and process until smooth, then whisk into the cooled cream mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust. Smooth surface with a spatula. Freeze at least 2 hours in freezer before serving.