Friday, February 4, 2011

Slacking on the job

I am officially one of those, you know the blogger who never blogs and when he/she does it's all at once.....BUT then again I guess all at once is better than never!

Since Davis doesn't land for about another hour, I will try to catch you up on the major stuff going on around these parts.


I have officially retired my old shoes, yes the ones that probably have 1000 miles on them...BTW that's a lot for a pair of shoes!!
AND I bought these pretty in purple ones and so far I love them...they are super light!
We bought a new mattress. It's a real tempurpedic, our old one was a cheap knock off and already had Davis and Cindy indentations!

Not only is
and

and
coming this summer, BUT
and
are also coming!! It will be their first time in Seattle and I am super pumped to show them...

and
and
It looks like we might also be seeing this whole crew at some point...this is not in stone yet, but I can't wait to show all of you how beautiful Seattle is in the summer :)





1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

We can't wait to come either!