Sunday, November 21, 2010

Davis' 27th

Last Tuesday was Davis' birthday and he was in New York so we didn't celebrate until Wednesday night when he returned. He got in at 11:30pm and I stayed awake and surprised him with cupcakes, yum!

This is how I wrapped his presents

Saturday we continued the birthday celebration with friends and headed out to bowl. We had 4 teams of 2, Davis and Jake won the first game and Joe and I won the second game!! It was a lot of fun and I think we have decided that we should go more often!

Davis' form
the boys minus Jake
Sushi's form
scoreboard
Freddo's form
Birthday Boy
Nisha's form
Paella, yum!
our prom picture
the gang at the restaurant
us with the pastry chef
I bake this cake and hadn't iced it when we arrived at the restaurant so the waiter had their pastry chef ice it for me and he added fruit, "Happy Birthday", and a candle! What an exceptional place!
Not sure what he is doing


No comments: