Monday, April 26, 2010

Life is CRAZY

Life is CRAZY

There are reasons why I haven't blogged in 2 weeks, yes 2 weeks! Life has been crazy busy!

To recap these past 2 weeks as always we have spent time with friends BUT I also flew to Orlando and surprised my family by joining them for a week at Disney!

I flew out last Saturday morning bright and early, this was Mandy's birthday (Happy Birthday Sis)! I landed at 9pm local time and Greg and Chris picked me up, Thank you both! When we arrived back at the resort both Mandy and Mom were asleep so we of course woke them up to tell them the good news "Cindy is here!" Mom of course cried and we all talked for a while about how long who knew and such. Then we all crashed for the night. The next 2 days were pool days because of the weather. After 2 days of resting by the pool we threw ourselves into 3 FULL days of Disney and let me tell you I think those were the 3 most exhausting days of my life, BUT it was great fun at the same time. I am so glad we went in April and not any later as the sun was particularly hot in the afternoon.
mimi and the boys living the life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY! That cake was delicious!

The first Disney day we went to Animal Kingdom, this is a themed zoo really and it was a lot of fun. We saw all kinds of animals, went for a safari, and ended the day with 2 SIT DOWN shows (Lion King and Nemo). The perfect way to end a day on the feet :)
boys watching the parade
me and Jonas outside Animal Kingdom
this gorilla had a baby in it's arms, it was so sweet

The 2nd Disney day was a semi-relaxing one at Blizzard Beach. This is a ski resort themed water park and it was a lot of fun. The boys even rode the only BIG slides that they were allowed to ride.

The 3rd and most exhausting day had to be Magic Kingdom. The park is HUGE and I feel like we did everything. In reality we didn't do everything, but we sure did fit a whole lot into the 12 hours we were there! Before we left we hit up the sweets stores and indulged in cotton candy, cinnamon rolls, and a huge delicious chocolate brownie and it was another perfect ending to a LONG day :)
Cinderella's castle
going to Mikey's house

Friday was a much needed relaxing day by the pool and Cracker Barrel for dinner! I love Cracker Barrel and we don't have any in the state of Washington so when I go anywhere that does I have to indulge, yum yum!
me and my wonderful mom

Saturday was return to home day and my flight wasn't until 4:40pm so my wonderful parents stayed later than they usually would and took me to lunch, where? Cracker Barrel. Saturday is chicken and rice day and that is my FAVORITE day! It was super yummy, thank you mom and Greg for staying and taking me to eat! I love you both tons :)

Although it was an exhausting trip, I loved every minute of being there. I have a wonderful family and I love spending every minute I can with them. I was able to sleep, read, work puzzles, and swim with my nephews daily....what more could I ask for? I can't wait for Myrtle Beach in June and then getting to spend 2 more weeks with the family after that before heading home, it will be some awesome quality time!

my table when retuning home, Thanks Dave, you are one heck of a man! Thanks for letting me use your free flight too :)



No comments: