Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Weekend of Bars, Music, Friends, and Games!

Labor Day weekend was wonderful! We hung out with friends every night and enjoyed the long weekend as much as we could have!

Friday night we went to an improv comedy show and I don't think everyone realized how NOT funny I am until they asked me to participate on stage! Yes, that's right yours truly went up front and had to be a guest star in one of the performances. I guess that might be one of the only qualities of mine that fits being an accountant! Not funny at all. We had a blast and all of the comedians were funny!

Famous bar in Seattle, Zig Zag Cafe
Improv Night
me, Freddo, Tyler, Nisha at the improv show

Saturday night everyone came over to our place for drinks, snacks, and games. We ended up playing dominoes until 2:30 am. Needless to say we didn't get much sleep all weekend!

Sunday night I made lasagna and then we headed out to the bars and then a much deserved trip to Beth's Cafe (our favorite 24 hour diner with delicious hashbrowns!)

Monday was a great day because my husband went with me to Bumbershoot, Seattle's labor day weekend music festival, to see The Black Eyed Peas! I love them and it was great to be able to see them in person. They did a great job and the rain cleared for the concert! Couldn't have asked for a better Monday!

at the Black Eyed Peas concert
Fergie singing Davis's favorite song, Big Girls Don't Cry
more BEP
Fergie's awesome outfit
end of the show...us with them in the background

In past news....last weekend we biked to West Seattle with the dogs. Beast loves to go biking just as he loves car rides because he LOVES the wind blowing in his face on the other hand Belle gets car sick and the same goes for biking. She puked twice on the 14 mile ride. We are hoping that she will get better with age and practice!

We also celebrated my CPA last weekend with friends at a Brazilian steakhouse! If you have never tried a Brazilian steakhouse I suggest you do. They are all you can eat meat and they are delicious!! It was great getting to celebrate with the hubby and friends. I am so thankful to be done, you have no idea!
the boys doing what they do best
the dogs are going to miss Tyler
Belle surfing the web


My Humps

1 comment:

tito said...

Well, I'm sorry that I missed out on Cindy on stage. But, it did sound like you guys had an awesome weekend. And congrats on passing the CPA exam, Cin!