Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time

Davis is in San Jose this week working. Tyler, the dogs, and myself are at the house. Tyler has moved in with us for a little while. He did get a job and starting working today, so maybe he will be here long term.

In other news, I booked our flights to Tennessee last night and we will be there next week. Only for a day and then we are hitting the road for Myrtle Beach with my family (& I am super PUMPED)! I was able to extend the vacation by 2 days since Tyler will be at the apartment with the dogs, which means I will get to spend a day with my daddy and a day on the lake! I have missed the lake quite a bit. It's different when you live where you can see water, but can't really use it (it's too cold)!

Also, yesterday marked our official 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY in SEATTLE! WOW! I have no idea where time goes, but it has been a great year. We have loved living in the city, loved having many visitors, loved exploring life together. We hope everything continues in the same manner except I guess Davis would prefer me to work full-time this next year.


No comments: