Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rock n Rally

This week and last week have been WORK WORK WORK!!  Literally we have been working 14 hour days and Sunday.  It's been rough to say the least.  However, on Monday we had a semi-play day that involved rally cars at dirtfish.  This was soooo much fun, I secretly wish I worked there and/or was a race car driver.  I was the only person in the company to drive off the track, have my instructor pull the hand brake, and have to use reverse to get myself back on the track....oops, it wasn't on purpose ;)

The track had their own photographer which was awesome so I should have some great shots of me throwing dirt all over the place soon!!  I was born to throw dirt and drive fast, it just comes naturally.

After getting dirty, we went back to the Ireland's for BBQ, drinks, and socializing.  We had a great time, but we had to work the next morning and therefore I am exhausted...what a draining week!  However, at this point we have a day and a half left before we get to relax in Scottsdale for the weekend...ah, I can feel the sun already.


No comments: