Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mom and Greg take on Seattle

Mom and Greg made a quick trip to Seattle a couple weeks ago and we had sooo much fun!  It was a whirlwind of a trip, as I keep them busy because there is just so much to see and do!!  I am sorry guys that I don't allow any time for rest, hopefully you weren't too exhausted :)

We had a girls night, ate, had ice cream, enjoyed the view from Kerry park, walked, went to the Goodwill opening, walked, went sailing, had our emissions tested, went to a Mariner's game, walked, went to Greenlake, shot some hoops, walked, and ate!!   I had so much fun and miss them being around.

Did I mention that we walked??

 Kerry Park

 Having our emissions tested...long story but Greg got in trouble by the cops for having expired tags.  Apparently Davis knew that we needed new tags but hadn't had time to get our emissions tested so we did that while Mom & Greg were visiting :)  Glad you guys were able to experience this!
YAY, we are legal!!


After winning!

I was too busy enjoying our time together to take pictures so this is all you get, luckily I snapped a few with my phone :)

Thanks for coming to see us!  We loved having you and wished you were able to visit more often!

No comments: