Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's June, the best month ever!

June is one of my favorite months, mostly because it is my birthday month! It is also the beginning of summer and I do love summer!

I have quite a bit of blogging to catch everyone up with what's been going on in June, but I will start with the most important post of my birthday!

My actual birthDAY, I spent flying....this was alright though because when I landed I was excitedly greeted by my wonderful family. It was the first time I had seen them on my birthday in 3 years! We had a delicious meal at one of my favorite Tennessee restaurants, The Chop House. I indulged in a filet mignon with a sweet potato, a glass of bubbly, and one very yummy blackberry cobbler!




We then drove to Chattanooga for a wedding weekend (another post), but continued to celebrate my birthday that night with the most awesome best friends in the world. It had been 6 months since seeing them last and as always we just picked up right where we left off. We had an awesome slumber party at the Sheraton and after my 4 shots of espresso I was good to stay up until 4 am no problem :) This was my free Starbucks drink for my birthday, yet another reason why I love my birthday!

This was a great birthday weekend! Thank you to everyone who made it a special day, I love you all!

Since we missed all of my Seattle friends on my actual birthday, we continued the celebration into this weekend by having a birthday triathlon. This included biking (for some), volleyball, bocce ball, and eating ;)

It was a beautiful day and I had a blast! Thanks to everyone who made this day special :) I foresee many more beach days in our future!






No comments: