Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No More Time

It's hard to believe how different working full time has been. I am extremely busy at work and when I come home the last thing I want to do is get on my computer. My computer has not been this well rested in years, actually it has probably never been turned off as much as it has been lately. Just to catch you up to speed on life.....I am very busy and loving my job. We have been doing things around the house on the weekend, been extremely lazy watching football, and had many game nights.

In other news I am coming home for Mom's birthday weekend and indulging in a girls spa weekend! I can't wait, it will definitely be much deserved for all of us :)

The dogs are still in class and improving weekly. I am looking for a house cleaner still but do have someone coming tomorrow for a consultation. We have had 2 friends get engaged recently. 2 other couples are getting married this weekend/got married last weekend, so a lot going on and exciting stuff happening.


No comments: