Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Activities

It was nice to have a long (but not long enough) weekend. Holidays are much more appreciated when you are a FT employee. I have been uber busy at work which is awesome, I still love my job.

Friday - We went shopping, I got lots of great fabric from Joann's. We then had dinner with friends and then as always (now that I am working) went to bed on the early side.

Saturday was a great day. We went downtown to do more shopping. We did some home improvement shopping, I got slimline hangers among other things. Pictures to come. We went to AT&T and got me a much deserved iPhone and I LOVE it!! We mostly piddled around downtown, which is one of my favorite things to do.

Sunday was a home improvement/lazy day. We finally did make it outside around 7pm when we went to a friend's house for dinner and games. We played Dominion, it was a great game for all of those looking for a good card game.

Monday we went on a family hike. We took the dogs on a 4 mile hike....this was their first ever hike and they did amazingly well :) I was sooo proud of them. After the hike we felt like we deserved Chen's (which I think has become our new favorite Chinese joint).
at the top, Poo Poo Point - that patch of green behind me is where hang gliders jump off
Beast at



my sweet hubs!



No comments: