Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ray is in town!

Ray, one of Davis' groomsmen, is in town for the weekend. He landed last night and is leaving Sunday morning. Today I had to work, but Davis and Ray took Beast to the dog park and went to the market. They picked up some fresh Alaskan halibut at the market and prepared it for dinner. It was absolutely delicious!!! It's so awesome living so close to the market. I should have taken a picture of it....oops! Anyway, it was baked with a mixture of sour cream, salt, pepper, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs as a topping. Tomorrow I have to work in the morning and then I will enjoy the rest of the day with the boys. Saturday we are going snowboarding in the morning and then the boys are taking in a Seattle Sounders soccer game while I study.

We were also informed this week that our next known visitor is going to be Tito, an usher from the wedding. He will be here late May. We love visitors!

No comments: