Monday, September 17, 2012

Pretty Girl

I went to Tennessee a couple weekends ago to be at my niece's 2nd birthday.  It's super sad that she is already 2, although I think my favorite age is 4.  She is a beautiful mess :) and I wish I could see her more often...one day she will fly to see me all the time!

I was able to spend a lot of time with family which was AWESOME!  Mom, Greg, Deb, Jim, and I went to try out the new Chuy's in Knoxville and we had a blast.  The food was good, but the company and drinks were better :)  Saturday I had lunch with dad at CB before getting my hair dyed blond and it turned out more red/strawberry blond.  It's growing on me although I do want to lighten it up a bit when I have free time which will be never.  Saturday night was Ava's party where we did a lot of eating, talking, and enjoying together time.  We played some cornhole, basketball, and enjoyed the outdoors.  Sunday was back to the airport and "until next time".  Thanks everyone for being wonderful and loving me.  A weekend with you is never to be beat ;)









 World's largest Reese from Hershey, PA




No comments: