Friday, February 10, 2012

My lots to say

Now that I have updated you with some pictures, I will proceed to tell you what's been going on in our life....

Happy birthday to Gregory, Tammy, Dwayne, and Tyler!  We love you all and miss you very much!

We lost my sweet sweet grandmother last weekend.  Fortunately for her and us, she was 91 and lived a wonderful life.  Unfortunately, this does not heal the heart.  She was an amazing woman!  I will miss hearing her compliments and stories.  Davis, you have big shoes to feel on making me feel important ;)  I was able to spend an entire day with my Dad, which doesn't happen often enough.  I enjoyed that day and will never forget it!

In other news, my new job is going great.  I have been on the road since starting on January 2nd.  It appears I will be in Seattle next week, it only took 7 weeks!
I have been to Detroit, Chicago, Columbus, Orange County, and Austin.  Davis and I extended our time in Austin and explored the city.  We had a blast and soaked up as much Vitamin D as possible!  I bought my first 'new' pair of cowboy boots and I love them!  I am glad I waited to do it in Austin and in person (not online).  It was a Wal-mart of boots, overwhelming a bit...yes!

The pictures posted were from my phone and I am sure I have more on my camera so I will update again soon.

Valentine's Day is next week, what are your plans?  Davis will be in Florida so I am without a hubby :(


No comments: