Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where did November go?

A whole month without a post, that's probably a first.

I will tell you a little about the month and hopefully post pictures soon...
November consists of Davis' birthday every year, crazy right?  This year I threw him a surprise birthday party and it was awesome.  He was totally surprised and had no idea way everyone popped out of our closet after a minute of him talking to me like it was just us there.

We also did Napa and San Fran for Thanksgiving, what a fantastic trip!  Lots of wine and food and sleep, it was perfect ;)

Davis has been traveling a lot and I am getting ready for my last day at my current job so there's not much time to blog.

I took a kick-boxing class with the girls.  We went to see Tower Heist because it was free, we also saw Immortals which I actually enjoyed.  I still am dying to see Breaking Dawn! hint hint

We are going to Vancouver this weekend with the Guptas and I fly home in less than 2 weeks!!!

No comments: