Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Marchez Vous



This past weekend was a busy one....

Friday night I did a show for the YWCA, where all proceeds went to Dress for Success.  I scored some good deals as did Carly (the outfit she is in above was scored at this show).  My phone was stolen at this event :(  What a bummer!

Saturday I did an event for JGilbert and Yeardley Smith (Lisa from the Simpson's).  It was the launch of her new shoe collection, and I can vouch that they are pretty fantastic.  I was standing in them the entire day and crazy enough I put them back on after my feet starting hurting in another pair of heels at a wedding later that evening.  That's when you know you have a comfy pair of heels!  (Pics above are from this event)

Check out the article on the event
http://www.seattleite.com/marchez-vous-designer-yeardley-smith-hosts-fall-collection-launch-event-at-j-gilbert/

Sunday - I took a much needed four hour nap zzzzz.....

No comments: